Monday, January 31, 2011

Brief hiatus from tour, then heading out West with Martin Sexton!


From Montreal to Duluth, with lots of snowstorms in between, the first leg of this winter tour has been a wonderful adventure!  
Audiences everywhere have been very enthusiastic and supportive and I'm having a really great time performing and learning to just go with the flow of being on the road.  If we run into a snowstorm and barely make it to the club and I don't have time to shower - what the heck!  I just splash some water on my face, add lipstick and heels, warm up the voice and go out there and do it!

Next week we head out west to Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and Nebraska, then back east to Ohio.  I'm looking forward to exploring them all!  I have never been to Colorado and I'm especially looking forward to taking in Aspen and Steamboat Springs and meeting up with friends in Breckenridge. Nebraska, Montana and Wyoming will be firsts as well and what's not to love about Cleveland, Ohio!  I hope I have time to check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame while I'm there.

Below are some pics from the past couple of weeks - hope you enjoy!

At Le Petit Cafe, Montreal QB
Photo Source: Thorium Photography, Photo by Paul Blondé (www.thoriumphoto.com)


At Le Petit Cafe, Montreal, QB
Photo Source: Thorium Photography, Photo by Paul Blondé (www.thoriumphoto.com)


In my dressing room with the 
gorgeous flowers sent by my sweet husband!

Chilling in my dressing room!

If you plan to be at any of the gigs please let me know!  I would love to say hello!

Best,
Joanna



Be sure to click the "follow" button 
located on the upper right section of this page 
so that you won't miss any new Blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment